- Speed data from either impeller or GPS
- GPS stream compensation feature gives more accurate GPS speed readings on rivers
- Programmable workouts
- GPS data is used to record courses steered
- Download speed and split data to your PC along with GPS course steered data and voice recordings
- Distance-per-stroke using the GPS or Impeller speed data
- Impeller is designed to be robust and practical. We recommend that it is used when training on moving water (available separately)
- Display button lets you configure which parameters are displayed
- Automatic voice recording on timed pieces
- Optional Check Factor display derived from averaging the boat decelerations during each stroke
- Data recall allows you to review timed pieces on the display and play back audio through the boat speakers
- Download your data & audio via the USB interface onto a PC
Please note that all microphones are supplied with both Blue and Pink headbands
Due to demand, delivery times in the US are currently 2 weeks and 1 week in the UK.
Due to a supplier issue Dark Blue rear bumpers are currently out of stock.