- Speed data from either impeller or GPS
- GPS stream compensation feature gives more accurate GPS speed readings on rivers
- Programmable workouts
- GPS data is used to record courses steered
- Download speed and split data to your PC along with GPS course steered data and voice recordings
- Distance-per-stroke using the GPS or Impeller speed data
- Impeller is designed to be robust and practical. We recommend that it is used when training on moving water (available separately)
- Display button lets you configure which parameters are displayed
- Automatic voice recording on timed pieces
- Optional Check Factor display derived from averaging the boat decelerations during each stroke
- Data recall allows you to review timed pieces on the display and play back audio through the boat speakers
- Download your data & audio via the USB interface onto a PC. We use a cable for this mainly because a full set of voice recording files would take over 10 hours to transfer using Bluetooth. A cable also works better in a club situation where the unit might be shared by a number of Coxes. Coaches also generally want to send specific files to different people and transferring them direct to a PC makes this easier.
Please note that all microphones are supplied with both Blue and Pink headbands
We are continuously working to improve our products so as well as developing an advanced coxless boat instrument for 2019 we have made changes to our CoxOrb range. The battery contacts have been re-designed, the battery clip has been strengthened, the switch pushers and rear bumpers are more firmly retained and the headset is now assembled using ultrasonic welding.
We are always looking to make improvements so welcome any further suggestions!